1. To tie.
2. To fast.
3. To imprison/ sentence.
1. Adwa tweyo dhiang' gi tol.
2. Jo kristo tweyo kochakre dwe ni.
2. Ja nga'd bura notweyo jokuoge ariyo.
1. I want to tie the cow using a rope.
2. Christians are fasting starting this month.
3. The judge imprisoned two thieves.
Can you. Are you willing to.
Beinyalo nyieo ni osiepni ot?
Can you buy a friend a house?
Osiepna dhi biro kawuono.
My friend is going to come today.
Osebudho ka poka aoro nu gimoro.
It has been a while since I sent you something.
I beg you.
Asai kik ikuod wiya.
I beg you don't embarrass me.